About Our Bed & Breakfast Packages
Escape Your Daily Routine
What could be more delightful when you want to truly escape your daily routine than a brisk walking tour from one lovely Vermont country inn to another? Each year we have more and more guests decide to vacation with Vermont Inn to Inn Walking Tours. They gather together a group of friends or their partner, put on their walking shoes and see the splendor of the Okemo Valley Vermont countryside on foot.
Four Lovely Vermont Inns
Four lovely inns have partnered together to offer not only a great night’s sleep and a delicious breakfast, but also all the support you need to get you down the road! Spring, Summer or Fall … these Vermont walking tours are hard to beat!
Here’s what our Inn to Inn Walking Tour Package includes:
- Four-night stay includes each night at a different Vermont inn
- Private room with private bath
- Full country/gourmet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon refreshments at each inn
- Dinner each night
- Trail snacks for the day’s walk
- Luggage transportation each day between inns…..Remember; if you struggle to lift the bags…we can’t lift it either!
- All taxes, service charges and gratuities
Spring & Summer Rates
May 15 to August 31, 2018
- $1498 per couple, Double Occupancy
- $1290 Single Occupancy
Sept 1 to Oct 28, 2017
- $1798 per couple, Double Occupancy
- $1590 Single Occupancy
**NOTE: October (Midweek only: Sunday – Thursday)
We understand that there may be a need to cancel a tour for health or emergency needs at home; for this reason, we have developed a cancellation policy that can guide you in the event you do have a need to cancel. The reason for the 14-day window noted below is to give time for the inns to rebook the tour space should you need to cancel.
- Notices of cancellation must be received no later than 14 days prior to scheduled start of the tour.
- A 25% service charge will be applied.
- There are no refunds within the 14-day window, nor during the tour.
Rates apply to adults and children age 15 and older.
Children under 15 cannot be accommodated on tours.